Unified AV Systems & CompView Achieve APEX Certification
CompView and Unified AV Systems achieve the InfoComm International AV Provider of Excellence (APEx) certification. The InfoComm APEx program recognizes design and integration firms that support ongoing staff development and certification, operate their business using best practices and a defined project management process, and have good outcomes as demonstrated by customer satisfaction surveys.
The InfoComm APEx program recognizes companies based on:
- The number of employees holding key industry certifications
- InfoComm’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
- Completion of continuing education classes
- Positive customer survey responses
APEx providers must also prove that they meet or exceed the requirements within two INFOCOMM standards:
- The Standard Guide for Audiovisual Systems Design and Coordination Processes
- The AV System Performance Verification Standard – to foster better communication between the AV provider and the client.
“The APEx designation gives AV companies a mark of distinction in the marketplace,” said David Labuskes, CTS, RCDD, InfoComm International’s Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer. “Customers of APEx companies can be confident of the AV provider’s professionalism and commitment to ongoing training, customer service and dedication to excellence.”
CompView and Unified AV Systems will continue to support the training of our staff, the refinement of our project lifecycle to execute projects in a smooth and repeatable fashion, and our focus on customer satisfaction. According to Barry Goldin, President of Unified AV Systems, “We do these things not because it is required for participation in the APEx program, but because it makes sense. It makes sense for our employees, our customers, our partners, and for the bottom line of our business. We do these things because that is how business should be run.”